clickin' Moms

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Okay, I'm going to try to post more...

I know I've been pretty lax on my posting so I promise to try to post more... I just have a hard time finding time to sit here and go through my pictures and find something I deem worthy of posting (I'm very critical of myself)... I got Cara's family done because she needed them right away for a Mother's Day present for her family but everything else takes a back seat lately...

I'm going to try to do my "event" tomorrow with Marrah since we are starting jogging with our friends tomorrow and it'll be the first time we have done it together so it'll be a good thing to document for her baby book too (I get two birds with one stone...) to show her that we didn't stay inside the house for the whole first year of her life!

AND I'm going to go out sometime this week and buy myself a good card reader for my computer since I hate searching out the plug in for my camera and then precariously balancing my camera on the couch arm (my laptop's home is on my end table) while it transfers all the pictures and defending it against my DD's curious hands... Hopefully, this way, I will be able to try another suggestion that was mentioned in class and to post a picture a day... we will see if I can keep it up! Wish me luck!

P.S. Here's a few pictures you may not have seen yet (bad flash shadow, I know, but she's too cute in these not to share)...

2 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

Looking forward to more posts!! And she is too cute not to share!

Hope Walls said...

Sweet! Looking forward to more prolific posting!