clickin' Moms

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Watermark anyone?

Hello everyone,

So I have decided on my business name - Unforgettable Images!! I like it a lot and can't get it out of my brain so I figure that's a good thing. Now that I've decided my name, I'm trying to decide on a watermark... there are two fonts I really like but I'm not sure which I like better so I need your input...

Watermark 1





















Watermark 2 ("Images" off-center)





















Watermark 3





















Watermark 4 ("Images" off-center)






















So take your pick and let me know... Also, check out my most recent photoshoot at my new blog: http://unforgettable-images.blogspot.com and let me know what you think!

Lareina

7 comments:

Hope Walls said...

I vote for #3

Tanya said...

I like number 4, number 3 is nice to.

Anonymous said...

I vote for number 4

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit of an off-center character myself so #4 gets my vote.

Amanda said...

What font are the last 2 in? I really like it. I'm for number 4.

Lareina said...

Amanda, the last 2 are in Scriptina... an excellent font but EVERYONE uses it as their watermark it seems... hehehe

Carol Kerfoot said...

Three or Four are both fantastic and both look well balanced to me!