clickin' Moms

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Okay, now that you have all voted on my other choices...

Hello everyone,

I have now found several other fonts that I like too... arrgghhh.... so please tell me what you think... I still really like the Scriptina but EVERYONE seems to use it... Please vote for your favourite(s) in the poll to the right. Thanks again!!

Font: Becks





















Font: Pops2






















Font: Scriptina






















Font: SP Inspired






















Font: TXT Delicate Script






















Font: TXT Sloppy Script




4 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

I like the first one because of the name...Becks. Just kidding the last one...LOVE!!! But which one do you love the most?

Anonymous said...

I like the last one but I think it would be too hard to read on your pics. Especially if you have one with lots of texture.

My votes for either #4 from your last blog post or "SP Inspired". Funky yet elegant.

What kind of personality are you?? Choose the one that suits your style of photography.

And DON'T give yourself too many choices!!! Talk about decisions!

Hope Walls said...

The voting thingy won't work for me! So, I still like scriptina, even if everyone else uses it. I *do* like the last one, and diagree that it would be difficult to read. Watermarks should be kind of subtle anyway, imnho. However, I am in complete agreement with Heather that a) you've given yourself too many choices and b) whichever one you feel suits your personality is the perfect choice. Honestly, if you decide you want to overhaul your image in 6 months, you change your font - voila... not a huge deal lol

Tanya said...

I like the last one.